Are you ready to write the next chapter of you? You’ll find plenty to spark ideas at the 2008 Pennsylvania Governor’s Conference for Women, October 2, 2008, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, whether your goal is to build your network, impact your community, achieve work-life balance, advance your career, improve your health, market yourself, or much more. Join us!
- Elizabeth Edwards, author and advocate for children
- Naomi Tutu, advocate for peace and human rights
- Julia Reed, author and journalist
- Liz Smith, legendary social commentator and co-founder of wowOwow.com
- Mary Wells, entrepreneur and founder of the marketing and ad agency Wells Rich Greene and co-founder of wowOwow.com
- Guiding the Next Generation of Female Leaders
- Making Healthy Changes Habit
- Networking: Making Relationships Click
- Recession-Proofing Your Finances
- It IS Easy Being Green
- Second Acts and New Beginnings
- On Your Own: Starting a Small Business
- Manage Your Energy (not just your time!): Learn to Say “No” and Focus on What Matters Most
We promise you’ll gain ideas, insights and tools to help you grow both personally and professionally, and we look forward to seeing you in October! Register now at the website for the best price.