The Pittsburgh Peabody Stakeholder Committee is a working group of parents and community leaders. This broad-based working group is striving to develop facilities and academic plans that will respond to the needs of students in Pittsburgh's East End. Our hope is that this proposal will be imbedded into the larger, developing Pittsburgh Public Schools facility plan. Please join us and provide input and share your talents.
Pittsburgh Peabody Stakeholder Meeting Agenda
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: BGC Community Activity Center, 113 N. Pacific Avenue (Garfield)
2. Develop a positive plan for interaction between the group and the PPS Facilities Steering Committee
3. Develop a collective vision statement for the group
4. Develop educational ideas for Pittsburgh Peabody’s (and possibly other East End schools)
5. Update from the March 23 Citywide “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act” Summit
6. Discuss Peabody tour summary and actions items